Our Holiday Mail for Heroes program allows you to give something that means something this holiday season. We invite you to send cards of thanks, encouragement and holiday cheer to members of our U.S. Armed Forces, many of whom will be far away from home this holiday season, and our veterans here in New Jersey.
So grab a pen and help us put smiles on the faces of our service members and veterans. Get your little ones involved too! Pictures and cards from children are a special gift.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Address cards to “service member” or “veteran.”
- Write a note! Keep your message positive and upbeat.
- Avoid cards containing glitter.
- Do not enclose any items with your holiday cards. Any items enclosed will be removed.
- Include your name and where you’re from, but do not include additional personal information such as email, phone number or address.
- Do not put cards in envelopes. Individual cards in envelopes cannot be accepted.
Thank you for helping to brighten the day of those who have served our country!
Filed under: Uncategorized |